Thursday, June 15, 2006

Patrick Donahue in Japan


Patrick's first full day in japan. He went to visit one of the local temples and was met by hundreds of elementary school kids on field trips. Note he's wearing his Grandpa Kemp's cap... More to come!

4 comments:

Claire said...

The cap looks good on him! I browsed through all of his photos with Abby the other day, and wow- where has Disney Sea been all my life? Pirates, Aztec ruins, Jules Verne- it looks amazing. :D

-C

Rob Hummel said...

What a great picture of Patrick with all those students! I looked at all of his posted pictures too, and they are wonderful! ...Hmmmm, I hope Patrick remembers to greet people with "Anatawa kirei desu!"
And when he's in a huury to say, "Iki ma sho!"

Anonymous said...

can someone post the link to Patrick's blog/photos. I feel like an AOL user that doesn't know there is a whole world beyond "key words."

I tried googling "ninja pat", but I don't think this is it
http://youtube.com/watch?v=I2HUfE-p-vc&search=blink

help. Also, I am sorry I didn't get a chance to tell him "enjoy your fRight."


Bob: I was feeling tight in the shoulders and neck, so I called down and had a Shiatsu massage in my room...
Charlotte: Mmh, that's nice!
Bob: And the tightness has completely disappeared and been replaced by unbelievable pain.

Anonymous said...

ha ha, what Pat and Paula don't know is that the kids in the photos are saying

"yeah! we plan to come stay with your parents in USA for FOUR weeks! hooray."