Haven't got any photos back from Emily's graduation, but thought I'd post this one of Nancy and my visit to Judith's house. After graduation, Rob and Em packed up and drove to Virginia, while Nancy and I rushed Claire to the airport to get back to RISD. Judith gave Nancy and I a tour of the big house. We got to see all the kids and meet the lovely Miss Colleen for the first time (she certainly looks excited to meet us!). Then we three went off to dinner where we were treated to a surprise visit by Jimmy, Susan, Jonah, Marco, and Benjie (sorry, no photo). A couple of days ago Rob, Claire, and I were up in Seattle and made a late night visit to see Jeff and Stacy, Kory and girlfriend, Kolby and Keegan (oops - no photo... too tired from all that Bulgarian dancing at the Folklife Festival. Don't know why Jeff didn't want to join us there...). As soon as I remember how to send out invitations for you all to post your own musings on this site, I'll send them out. Love, Anne

2 comments:
I want to meet Colleen too!!! Not to mention visit with the rest of DC Kemp gang and those in the Northwest as well. What great trips you've had!
Makes me think... when's the next family reunion?!?!?!
What a cutie Colleen is -- I love this picture!
Gina
p.s. we want to see Emily's graduation pics!! and pictures of her in her new working woman's 'uniform.'
Post a Comment