
Today's treat is Part One of the Paul R. Kemp Sr. Photo Album "A." The photos are from a photo album of the late 1910's and early 1920's and show him as a young man driving, camping, swimming, picnicing with friends, including old girlfriends, I think. It starts off with a road trip with a friend. Some of the photos will be only of PRK Sr.'s friends. But many of them are of him. You'll love the clothes, the cars, the situations. Whoever figures out what the tent city is for, wins a prize. (I think it might have to do with the construction of California Hwy 1.) I've scanned all the photos in order, so you'll get the full flavor of his album. It's truly amazing and I guarantee you'll be surprised. (Note: This is a separate link than the Kemp Family Photo Scan link.)
Here's the link: Click here for PRK Sr. Album "A" only
(Note from 8/18/07 - this link now shows the entire completed album, not just the first part. It is the same as the link above.)
No comments:
Post a Comment