Saturday, August 18, 2007

Paul R. Kemp Sr. Photo Album - now complete

The entire Paul R Kemp Sr Photo Album "A" is now scanned and uploaded. There are 165 photos in that album. The photos I added today will be at the end (since I want to keep them in the right order). There are two more albums that will be scanned later.

Here's the link: Click here for PRK Sr. Album "A" only

Hope it's clear that there are now THREE DIFFERENT PHOTO LINKS, so be sure to follow them all. The first, "Kemp Family Photo Scans," is the eclectic batch of loose photos that were all in one box in dad's attic, a box which I'm sure hadn't been opened in 30 years. In that group, new photos are added at the beginning. The second is the "Camp Radford" photos. And the third is "Paul R Kemp Sr Album A" which is only photos from one album. All three links are listed in the left sidebar.

No comments: