Friday, July 13, 2007

Road Trip! Day 9


I know what you are thinking...when will this trip be over! Well, we go home tomorrow. Back to Laguna Beach - back to the real world.

We took it kind of easy today. Andy and I went horseback riding. Andy's horse was named "Also" which, I guess, means that they are running out of names. Mine was "Icon." A pretty dusty trail but good fun through the woods and across a couple of streams.

Spent the afternoon in the pool with various kids playing every game that they could conjure.

Tonight was a western bar-b-que on the hotel property. Chicken, carne asada and Mahi-Mahi - all of which, I am sure, cowboys ate around their own campfire. We panned for gold and finished up with S'mores - topped it off nicely.













2 comments:

Anne Hummel said...

Reminded me of the horseback ride with dad when he only wanted to walk, but we kept prodding his horse to trot! Hope you had better luck with your progeny than he did with his!

Glad you had such a happy trip.

Love, A

Anonymous said...

I think the S'more shot with Andy sums up the trip very well. What a great time.