Monday, July 30, 2007

Our own Pat Boone....

Nancy recently took Pat Boone out to dinner and Pat mentioned how much she missed dad, and how much she missed the family. Nancy thought that it would be great to find a way for all of us to stay in touch with her, so I'm posting her address and phone number here:

Pat Boone
5200 Irvine Bl. #315
Irvine CA 92620-2057

(714) 544-7198

I love this photo of Pat and the boys. It was taken at Julianna's wedding, and Pat has it prominently and proudly displayed in her living room.







I'm also including a photo from 1998 of Pat with Emily, along with our friend, Bram, who passed away last year. I don't remember Bram meeting Pat, but somehow it makes me happy to see people from different parts of my life placed together.

Love, Anne

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing this. She is world class and has a wicked sense of humor.