Friday, August 04, 2006

Tim Brock in Hollywood

Tim Brock (center) and his friend Jeff Kryka (left) are in Hollywood for the Young Film Composers' Conference. Jeff is a finalist in the competition which will be decided tonight. Rob and Anne dragged them both off to see some magic at the Magic Castle, which was only a couple of blocks from their hotel. Tim recognized it as the "Gothic Castle" spoofed in "Arrested Development." Great to see Tim again!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am suprised to see Rob flashing the sign of the ruthless gang from Burbank: "HEMMS" (Hollywood execs with mad magic skills) or is that the secret sign of the masons? I think the color of his tie means something dangerous on N Pass Blvd.

Great to see Tim. I look forward to hearing more.
J

Rob Hummel said...

By the way, the reason Tim & Jeff are smiling in the picture is because I STILL haven't figured out which card they selected out of my deck. So I'm showing the entire deck, saying, "your card is right here!"