Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Young At Heart - more from the 2000 reunion video

Here is the "Young At Heart" part of the 2000 Kemp Family Reunion video.  This is the section where we start with a photo of someone as a child and then show them as they looked in the year 2000.  The youngest at that time was Jonah Kemp!  Someday, Rob and I would love to update this...  Enjoy!

Young at Heart from Robert Hummel on Vimeo.




4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Joy times 10! I love each and every photo... and can't wait to watch this again... and again! xoxo

Rob Hummel said...

I never, ever get tired of watching these images! As I was converting this to be uploaded for watching online, I would take a "quick look" to make sure something was converting properly, only to find myself watching the entire sequence of images again, and again, and just now, again-again!

Unknown said...

There are so many amazing things about this video! (Amanda's fur, Claire's glasses...!)