After the election of '96, I made an album for my dad of some of the photos I'd taken, along with some obscure topical inside jokes that I've mostly long since forgotten. I have the original photos in storage, but I scanned the album. The photo quality is not great and my photo editing skills even less so, but it's still great to see what an amazing experience that was.
The simplest way to see them is to click on the first photo below and it will take you to a new window. If you then click on the photo in the new window, it will move to the next one.
[If you want to be able to zoom on an individual photo, you can go to the picasa site directly. There you can click on the photo, then click on the magnifying glass, then on the + sign (sorry it's not as simple as I'd like...). Click here to go to the picasa site.]
Enjoy!!! Click on the photo below to start... and then continue to click on the enlarged photos to continue. Click on the black border to return.
The simplest way to see them is to click on the first photo below and it will take you to a new window. If you then click on the photo in the new window, it will move to the next one.
[If you want to be able to zoom on an individual photo, you can go to the picasa site directly. There you can click on the photo, then click on the magnifying glass, then on the + sign (sorry it's not as simple as I'd like...). Click here to go to the picasa site.]
Enjoy!!! Click on the photo below to start... and then continue to click on the enlarged photos to continue. Click on the black border to return.































No comments:
Post a Comment