Amongst the slides I've been scanning, I found some of Dick and Carolyn's wedding in 1962. They've become a bit blue with age, but I'm sure with someone's photoshop work, they can be brought back to normal. I'm posting the blue versions, however, since my photoshop skills are less than adequate for the job. I've also posted three black and white photos of the wedding - some of my all-time favorites.
You can click on the first photo to enlarge it and then scan through the rest by clicking on each enlarged photo in the pop-up window. Hit the X in the upper right or the ESC button to return to the post.
I was the "junior" bridesmaid, Paula was the flower girl, Nancy was the "spectator" (as Grandpa Kemp lovingly crowned her). Lorri Clarke was in charge of the guest book. As presents from the bride, Paula and I received bracelets with our names created out of the gold wire. We felt like princesses...
You can click on the first photo to enlarge it and then scan through the rest by clicking on each enlarged photo in the pop-up window. Hit the X in the upper right or the ESC button to return to the post.
I was the "junior" bridesmaid, Paula was the flower girl, Nancy was the "spectator" (as Grandpa Kemp lovingly crowned her). Lorri Clarke was in charge of the guest book. As presents from the bride, Paula and I received bracelets with our names created out of the gold wire. We felt like princesses...




















No comments:
Post a Comment