Monday, January 09, 2012

Disneyland & Knott's Berry Farm

Here are some slides of a Disneyland trip circa 1967 with Jack, Joanne, and Jeff, and the Tom Kemp family.  I love Joanne's white pleated skirt, and Paula and my matching seersucker tops! (Click on images to enlarge.  Then click on the X in upper right to return to the blog.)


Jeff, Joanne, and Jack


Anne, Jeff, Paula, Tommy, and Nancy


Paula, Jeff, and Jack on the Matterhorn



Jeff, Paula, Anne, and Nancy on Alice

And here's the group.  I think Jack must be taking the photo.  And it looks like Grandma is on the truck.  But where's Grandpa?  Hmmm....  I'm sure there must be more photos of this day!

The whole gang on the fire truck

And now, on to Knott's Berry Farm in 1968 (?) with Grandpa, the Tom Kemp family, cousin Johnny, and (I think) cousin Carolyn.  (No sign of Carla...)


Grandpa and Tom with the Knott's ladies

I think in the next photo that Paula, Nancy, and I are all wearing our sweaters knitted for us by Grandma Kemp!  I loved that blue sweater of mine...

Nancy, Anne, Paula, Johnny, Tommy


The end of a long day...
Betty, followed by Nancy, Paula, Johnny, Anne, Carolyn (?), and Tommy

(Thank you to Claire Hummel 
for helping with some last minute color correction 
on some of these slides!!)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: