These slides were found in the deepest, darkest part of the laguna attic. They were housed in a really cool looking slide box, with six drawers of slides. The good news is that someone wrote a list of what is on each slide. The bad news is I can't always read their writing. I don't know who this belonged to, and I don't know many of the names. So any help with deciphering the code would be greatly appreciated. My favorite is the last one - of Frances laughing... [click on photos to enlarge]
 |
| Clarence Pope (Frances' brother) |
 |
| Jean Pope (Clarence's wife) |
 |
| Grace (Pope) and Bill Tiernay |
 |
| Sandra, Jean, Grace, Bill, Clarence |
 |
| ???, Jean, Grace, Bill, ???, ??? |
 |
| Jean, Clarence, Sandra |
 |
| Marjorie Pope |
 |
| Mryl, Frances, Paul |
 |
| Frances |
 |
| Frances |
 |
| Frances (definitely click on this one!) |
No comments:
Post a Comment